Well, Interactive Buddy for Mobile has been approved by Apple. Now I just have to decide when to release it. I am still actively searching for a sponsor for the other version of the game (Interactive Buddy 2 for the browser), and originally I was going to wait to release both versions simultaneously.
However, the important thing was always to have the mobile version out *first* so that I can link to it from the browser version. So obviously that will be no problem. The question is just whether I want to have the mobile version out *weeks* before the browser version.
What do you think?
Alright! Congrats! But before I can say what I think...what do you need a sponsor for?
sponsor is for the browser version... they will pay to place their logo on it. the mobile version doesn't have a sponsor and will instead be listed at $.99.
you should only release them about a max of a week or two apart as we have already been waiting long enough for IB2.
Well, the thing is, I can't control the release of IB2 since I'm still waiting for a sponsor. So it's either bump up the mobile version and release it (mobile version) earlier, or delay it to wait for the IB2 release. But I can't do anything right now to speed up the release of IB2.
Congratulations man! I knew it wouldn't be denied. As for the release, I think your should release it this Friday or Saturday. Most likely, IB2 will find a sponsor by next week. Hopefully you will update us on when you're making updates for IBm or IB2. I'm getting so impatient it's killing me!!!